Saturday, November 28, 2015

There's nothing better than thanking someone for what they do, Thank you !!!



Thankful for...

             Thank you  for the beautiful rosy flower you seed in everyone, personally thanking you for the sweet smell that you leave behind from that seeded flower. It's the joy and happiness that you leave behind in everyone that makes you be you. I know I have learned to always have courage and be kind, never forgetting that, but I also have learned something from you and I know I will use it as I keep getting mature, closer to the destiny that I have to live.  I have learned that we all have to try to be helpful when it is needed from someone else, that is why I am thankful for because you have given me another flower in my hand to hold on through my rocky journey. I give thanks for your smiles you give to the world and the mystery you leave behind in your presence. I know there's more to you that I and we haven't learned, not just your appearance but what you are made of  and the beautiful flowers that were once seeds. Blossoming everyday and people just don't know it. It is why I am thankful for your presence that I appreciate. 

Thank you, Sarai.... 

No comments:

Post a Comment