Thursday, September 17, 2015

" There goes the neighborhood "


So much change?

         When two diffrent groups come together and inhabited the same land, there are different clashes of culture, belifes, ethnicity and much more. Over all there of course would be positive and negative effects  during an integration for example, during the 1600s, a massive amount of Eastern people moved to the Americas. Inhabiting new land that had diffrent perposes to serve for. Mixtures of ethniticy, cultures, belifes and ways of living, had all come together but, not exactly in a peaceful way. Moving on to the present world, today there are many cultures, religion, ethniticy and much more have come together. The positive view on this, is that this unity of diffrent aspects of living and diffrent ways of thinking ,is the beauty of  becoming a united foundation. Which is filled with its riches of its diffrent history and times of victorys, that one day we will all pass down to the future generations, that have yet to come. Actually, unity is not the right word to say for our time of history, in these present days, we are one of the races that face problems every day, of what becomes history. Most of what our society is facing through is negative conflicts that we have in the present day because of diffrent belifes, religions, cultures, way of living, etc... This is the negative side of what becomes a mixture of many groups of people that inhabit the same land. Can we actually find unity and peace in this point of our history? 



Well, we won't know in til we understand the meaning of diversity. Let's go explore the world!!!!!!!!!



2 comments:

  1. Thank you for your feed back on my post, I like having diffrent people viewing my work. Hope I can get more feed back from more people, so I can improve my writing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for your feed back on my post, I like having diffrent people viewing my work. Hope I can get more feed back from more people, so I can improve my writing.

    ReplyDelete